Eastbourne, East Sussex
Contact the Arden hotela well presented 4-star guesthouse bed and breakfast.
From the Airport/Ferry Port
- Gatwick. Direct train for Eastbourne (50 minutes).
- Stansted. Bus or train to London. Bus or train from Victoria station to Eastbourne.
- Heathrow. Bus or metro to London. Bus or train from Victoria station to Eastbourne.
- Dover ferries or Folkestone Channel Tunnel. Approximately 1.5 hour drive to Eastbourne via Rye, Hastings.
From the Station
- 5 minutes by taxi to Arden or 12 minutes walk.
- Walking from Eastbourne station, exit into main street signposted Terminus Road. This is where the buses stop. Walk towards the major banks. Turn right after HSBC bank and walk past the Tourist Information Centre towards the roundabout. Take 3rd exit along Devonshire Place. You are then heading towards the seafront. 100 metres along the road turn right into Compton Street. Walk 50 metres, turn left into Burlington Place. You will then see The Arden.
- If you are using sat nav, our postcode is BN21 4AR, grid reference is TV 61403 98563
- M25 heading west from Dartford Crossing, take Junction 5, Tunbridge Wells A21. Then take A267 south towards Hailsham/Eastbourne. Continue until roundabout take A22 to Eastbourne. Follow signs on A22 for bypass and then seafront. When you come to Eastbourne seafront, head west towards the pier. After the Pier, we are the 5th turning on the right, Burlington Place.
- M25 heading east from Heathrow, take Junction 7, Brighton M23/A23. At end of A23 take A27 East towards Lewes. Stay on A27 towards Polegate and take the A2270 into Eastbourne town centre until you reach a roundabout (the Station is ahead on your left). Then take the 2nd exit off the roundabout onto Grove Road, take a sight left to stay on Grove Rd through the traffic lights and past the shops to the top, continue straight over onto Grange Rd, turn left onto Blackwater Rd, turn left onto Cornfield Terrace then take the 1st right onto Burlington Place and the Arden Hotel is on the right.