Eastbourne Carpet Gardens
Seagulls in the snow
Eastbourne from Beachy Head
Speed boat fun
Eastbourne Seafront Walks
The Arden Hotel
The Arden Hotel family guest house is a well presented 4-star guesthouse bed and breakfast with classical Victorian looks and ten bedrooms offering Bed and Breakfast (B & B). We are a quality, family-run establishment and our aim is to offer great value for money with first class personal service in one of the most comfortable hotels in Eastbourne. Situated just off the sea front in the heart of the delightful English resort of Eastbourne on the sunny south coast of East Sussex - here you'll always find just what you need when you look for the greatest value accommodation Eastbourne Hotels can offer - an Eastbourne Hotel like the Arden really does have it all!
Eastbourne East Sussex is in traditional Victorian style with three miles of Promenade, Theatres, gardens, Pier & Bandstand and a great shopping centre with major shops. This excellent example of Guest Houses Eastbourne is situated 90 minutes by train from central London and 70 miles by car from the Dover ferries and Channel Tunnel.
Single room from £37 Competitive room rates
Whether you're taking a short break or attending a conference, enjoy our comfortable rooms. We will upgrade you to a twin or double wherever possible, at no extra cost
Double/twin room from £56Family rooms too
All our double and twin bedded rooms offer a good level of comfort and quality with all the usual facilities. Check Family Room options via the bookings button or contact us directly
Superior room from £62Upgrade treat
For a small extra cost, enjoy the benefits of a larger room, bigger flat screen tv with dvd and our welcome pack
- The Arden Hotel is a 10 bedroom hotel/guest house with 4 star AA rating.
- The Arden Hotel is well situated for shopping, restaurants, theatres and cultural centres in the area.
- One and half hours to London by train. 70 miles from Channel Tunnel and ferry ports the Arden like many Hotels in Eastbourne is convenient and easy to get to from the Terminus Road in the town centre.
- This Guest House Eastbourne is situated in the heart of Victorian Eastbourne, 50 metres from the sea. A perfect example of one of the very pleasant hotels eastbourne seafront has to offer.
- This is one of the typically friendly and cheap hotels eastbourne is famous for which gives you great value and flexibility on rooms and pricing.
- Ideally located in the south east of England and perfect for visiting London, Brighton and the many historic attractions around Sussex.
- Limited private parking and discounted on street parking.
- Free Wi-fi throughout the hotel plus reception area workstation.
- The Arden Hotel is Family friendly.
- Pets stay, limited rooms.
- Extensive choice of breakfasts including special dietary needs.
- Attentive owners for full and friendly service.
Hotels in Eastbourne
The Arden Hotel is a superb guesthouse in Eastbourne, with all the old charm of traditional Victorian styling
with a warm welcome from your hosts Ray and Tracy Williams. Cooked breakfasts are our speciality with local eggs,
sausages and bacon sourced from farms around Eastbourne. Eastbourne is a very special place for visitors with good
links to local towns and places of historical interest so why not come and experience a stay in our expertly run
Eastbourne hotel near the seafront where you can enjoy an early morning stroll ‘along the Prom’ and Pier - right
before breakfast if you want! Ray and Tracy have been in the Eastbourne guesthouse trade for many years and really
enjoy welcoming visitors. Eastbourne is a bustling town with many features that attract tourists and those wanting
a relaxing experience of Eastbourne hotel pampering!
Eastbourne has a fabulous choice of parks and gardens to wander or picnic in – and of course you’re never far from
an ice cream! A short walk from the hotel into the town centre of Eastbourne will find you in the shopping centre with
plenty of coffee shops and restaurants with al fresco seating for a Continental feel and farmers’ markets every
Wednesday, wine bars and pubs galore! If you’re into keeping fit the Sovereign Centre has a large fitness suite
and several pools about half a mile from the hotel. Cyclists can enjoy the network of cycle paths and the Cuckoo
Trail and cyclists and walkers will love a wander across the Downs, which start to the West of Eastbourne.
Whatever the weather, with a comfortable hotel to return to every night, there is something to do in Eastbourne!